2 Bedroom Surfers Paradise Apartments
- Spacious apartments with sea breezes & amazing views
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- The second bedroom in the 2-bedroom apartments have their own bathroom and toilets
- Separate lounge & dining
- Full gourmet kitchen with microwave & dishwasher
- In-room laundry facilities including washing machine & dryer
- Direct-dial phones
- Free Foxtel Digital (cable TV)
- Underground security parking
Q: How far is Cavil Avenue Mall from Narrowneck Court?
A: It’s a 1.1km walk south along the esplanade. It takes about 15 minutes to walk there before you’ve had dinner and up to 20 minutes to walk home, depending on how big your meal was!
Q: Can I buy tickets to Theme Parks and other activities from reception?
A: Yes you can. In fact we sell all Theme Park Tickets at 5% of door prices and can help plan any day tour to Byron Bay, Springbrook, O’Reilleys, etc. All with no booking fee or credit card transaction fees.
Q: Should I bring a beach towel?
A: We do provide all linen and bath towels, but not beach towels – might be a good idea to bring one or buy one in town.
Q: Are all the apartments air-conditioned?
A: Most aren’t, as we always have an ocean breeze. All apartments have ceiling fans, but there are a couple of Air-Conditioned apartments. You can request one if you think you’ll need it, but most people don’t end up turning it on. Personally I’ve lived here with my wife and kids since 1999 and don’t have A/C - I prefer the fresh ocean air.
Q: Can I moor a boat at Narrowneck Court?
A: Yes. The Nerang River is at the back of the building and powered marina berths are available for just $10 extra per night.